Gutter Cleaning Service in Spalding, Peterborough, Wisbech, Holbeach, King's Lynn and Long Sutton
The gutter is an essential part of any building. Without a gutter, your house wouldn’t be able to guide rain off the roof. As a result, you would get a damaged roof, but more importantly, the facade and the foundation of the house. There is probably no need to mention what water can do to even the most resistant to damaged materials.
But it’s also important to regularly clean the gutter. If you have a ladder, you can use it to reach the gutter and see how many leaves you have inside. Leaves, dirt, seeds, twigs, etc., prevent water from freely falling through the pipe. As a result, your gutter doesn’t work and becomes a place for bacteria and other organic plants to grow. Gutter maintenance is essential to increase the lifespan of your house.
Moreover, it’s a 100% safe procedure for you since you don’t have to endanger yourself. Our specialists are fully equipped and trained to safely clean the roof and the gutter. The gutter cleaning is a 5-step procedure and involves the following steps:
- We start with the leaves, dirt, twigs, sticks, acorns, etc., removal from the roof – because there is no point of local gutter cleaning when the surface of the roof is still dirty. So we always start with the roof. Then we remove all the dirt and debris that is stuck in the gutter. We usually use telescopic poles or, if the inside of the gutter is dry, we apply powerful air blowers to remove leaves, twigs, sticks, dry dirt, or sand.
- This step may be omitted if the gutter is relatively clean. If the air blowers don’t remove everything from the gutter, we manually remove everything that is left inside. We use special tools that help us effectively remove everything that is left after using powerful air blowers or telescopic extension poles.
- To further improve the rain gutter cleaning procedure, we use either powerful air blowers or a garden hose tool. Unlike many other commercial gutter cleaning companies that remove the debris by hand or by using tools, we believe that that’s not enough. We know that there are small particles and more dirt left. We clean it up too, and we are very careful not to stain the facade of the house with the dirt that comes out of the gutter.
- To make sure that the system now works properly, our gutter cleaning company specialists test the downspout. If it is clogged, then we use the garden hose to clean the debris from inside. If needed, our specialists are properly skilled to disassemble the system, clean it, and then put everything back.
- The last step is to clean the mess caused by the cleaning process. Unlike many other companies that come only to clean the roof and gutter, and then leave the mess for you to clean, we don’t leave anything behind us!